Sunday, 30 January 2011

Favourite Looks: Zuhair Murad SS11


Here are what in my opinion are the best looks from Zuhair Murad's opulent SS 2011 collection. I have stuck to the more muted colours rather than the peacock blue and yellow gowns he did because I have developed an aversion to brightly coloured evening wear- tacky if you ask me.

I am hoping to see at least some of these dresses at the Oscars, especially the asymmetrical gown with the cut-out sides. Although I am not quite sure about the proportions of the dress, the slit is too small and therefore the brocade looks a little overpowering and 'stumpifies' the legs. But I am sure whoever wears this piece will have it modified for the red carpet.

Who I would like to see wearing these: Jennifer Lopez, January Jones, Megan Fox in the shorter lengths, Beyonce.





A fantastic mini dress. The embellishment is exquisite.





My favourite of the full length gowns.


No comments:

Post a Comment