Saturday, 8 January 2011

U gotta love it.

I've had my eye on this Ashish dress for a while now. I am a total sucker for emerald green. Plus, its one of those colours that stands out, but in the right way. For example, wear a bright red dress and if you're fat you could look like a matronly postbox- but if you're hot, well you could easily give off the wrong vibe (you know what I'm talking about).

The Christian Louboutin Maralena shoe was voted the 'sexiest shoe of 2010' by like a million publications, and I thought it could be fun with this dress for some OTT-Glam.

Although I am usually an 'everything in moderation' kinda girl, there will be times when I throw caution to the wind and wear as much colour and spangly sequins as possible, it cheers me up! Although, I've been told it can hurt the eyes.

Maralena Flame Sandal
$2,445 - bergdorfgoodman.com
Peep toe sandals »

Judith Leiber Birdcage Minaudiere
$5,595 - bergdorfgoodman.com
Judith Leiber bags »

SATIN FLOWER KNUCKLE BOX CLUTCH
$1,760 - alexandermcqueen.com
Satin handbag »

spider - large
$775 - hivemodern.com


Pear and Apple candle gift set
120 GBP - harveynichols.com


Pumpkin Vine Bracket
$14 - anthropologie.com


No comments:

Post a Comment