Friday, 25 February 2011

Aquascutum AW '11: THANK YOU!

I have never been a lover of British fashion- mainly because I am not the target end consumer  and the clothes reflect that. But, I loved Aquascutum's AW '11 collection- Joanna Sykes' debut for the iconic British brand.

What I loved about the collection was that it didn't bore me to death with Cliche attempts at 'Britishness' (Pringle). But the collection still retained a delicious flavour of shooting weekends, sloaney blondes and public schools, whilst at the same time being deconstructed and effortlessly cool.

The look was strong with bold saturated colours and clean lines. We continued to see the colour blocking trend that many designers are embracing this season- And lady's take note: ORANGE IS THE COLOUR FOR AW '11


I will definitely be getting an Aquascutum trench this Autumn.

Aquascutum Fall 2011 Ready-to-WearAquascutum Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Aquascutum Fall 2011 Ready-to-WearAquascutum Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Aquascutum Fall 2011 Ready-to-WearAquascutum Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear





Photos: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment