Saturday, 5 February 2011

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

If you are stuck for what to wear on valentines day, how about this   gorgeous little jacket for a casual lunch date? Deep pomegranate  by Valentino (not my favourite designer), but very cute. Buy it here.





I was actually considering buying it - BEFORE I SAW THIS!!!

  Who T.F. (excuse my language) styled this absolutely MONSTROUS, STOMACH TURNING LOOK!?


 Eastern European hooker cum tarty american cheerleader. Just Awful. Shouldn't these people employ stylists- especially for a website?






---------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------

I might just have to go away and compile my own version of how this jacket should be worn. Just to vindicate Mr Valentino.

No comments:

Post a Comment