Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Can SOMEONE PLEASE give us some ORIGINALITY?

The leopard print scarf. It haunts me everywhere I go.

It seems that all the designers in fashion-town (don't ask me where that is) have suddenly conspired to flood the market with generic variations of the same item but in different colours.

It all started with the Louis Vuitton Sprouse- the sight of which now makes me flinch with revulsion. But then came YSL, Dolce Gabbana, Burberry, Vivienne Westwood, Cavalli-- made my point?

I'm not asking for a lot, just a little originality.


Oh, and the worst thing. The gauzy cashmere-silk mix that they are made from and how easily the threads catch and run, ruining something you just bought. Enough said.


This scarf doesn't even need a caption



Burberry Prorsum




large product image
Vivienne Westwood




And of course YSL (£685!)


Dolce Gabbana

No comments:

Post a Comment