Thursday, 17 February 2011

Of all the ridiculous names...



in the world- NOTHING comes close to 'WOMANITY' (try saying it........... I think you'll agree, point made). Someone in Thierry Mugler's camp obviously decided to;

1. Take a word that's not in the dictionary,
2. but to nevertheless pretend it's a word
3. And ignore the fact that it it sound ridiculous

Womanity. Insanity


But, a mon avis, scent is one of the most important things about a person. There is nothing I find more attractive than a person who smells good.

And hailing from the homeland of cosmetic and toiletry excess- Azerbaijan, where no woman leaves her home without a pristine blow-dry and immaculately applied makeup means I do not understand faint hearted European attempts at grooming.

Spraying the air with your perfume and walking through it? - Utter tosh.   I say spray your wrists, hair, neck, d├ęcolletage, face, clothes and inside your bag. If I don't smell you coming, your not trying hard enough.

My favourite scent is plain and simple vanilla- I love Sud Pacifique 'Vanille Abricots'. Adore 212 Sexy.

And I am ashamed to admit it, but P. Diddy's 'Unforgivable' puts me in a very forgiving mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment