Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Still thinking of things to say

I am still trying to decide how I feel about the new VB range for SS 11. Looking at the pieces, I think Victoria has become braver as a designer and more adventurous in abandoning the body conscious constraints of previous collections.

This collection is better suited to hiding her pregnancy bump than tightly hugging the likes of Carol Voderman and Kim Kardashian- and maybe that was the whole idea.

Although I applaud VBs sense of boldness, I think this collection slightly misses the mark. The last three pieces in the neutral tones are my favourite. They strangely make me think of Ava Gardner on an African safari!



Victoria BeckhamVictoria Beckham
Victoria BeckhamVictoria BeckhamLoose shapes: A number of looks would be perfect for concealing Mrs Beckham's growing bumpVictoria BeckhamVictoria BeckhamVictoria BeckhamSignature style: Victoria Beckham hallmarks such as draping and ribbon belts carried through in the new lineVictoria Beckham hallmarks such as draping and ribbon belts carried through in the new lineSignature style: Victoria Beckham hallmarks such as draping and ribbon belts carried through in the new line
Victoria BeckhamVictoria Beckham

No comments:

Post a Comment