Thursday, 17 February 2011

Thank you

terrysdiary:

LA freeway from above.

It's been a happy few weeks for me, especially on a professional level- but also on a personal one, simply because success is  so closely intertwined with personal ambition that it is hard to differentiate the two.


Over the last months I have worked pretty much flat out and I think that made all the difference. But for me, the real reason I got what I wanted lies in my friends and the few people who were constantly there, telling me to keep working, harder and harder till I get where I want.



Sometimes it's easy to dismiss how important the people around us are and how much they affect who we become. And I don't mean casual acquaintances. I mean real friends. 

If any of you are reading this right now, then thank you for everything.



74/365 (by aaaamandaaaa)





No comments:

Post a Comment