Thursday, 17 February 2011

This month's Tatler is SPECIAL

I was buying sweeties in my lunch break today and someone caught my eye.

He had slanted smouldering chocolate eyes that made the rest of his face irrelevant. He stared at me fixated, his gaze did not waver- 'come to me', his eyes beckoned. I gave him a parting look that he'll no doubt remember before leaving him, staring in my wake.

The man I speak of is none other than Ed Westwick, who graces the cover of Tatler this March- I shall not mention the  insipid little thing beside him. But here are some scans of the magazine- you can zoom in to read the article.

Ed Westwick Tatler Magazine Cover [United Kingdom] (March 2011)


Ed Westwick and Felicity Jones on the Cover of Tatler Magazine, March 2011
Ed Westwick and Felicity Jones on the Cover of Tatler Magazine, March 2011
Ed Westwick and Felicity Jones on the Cover of Tatler Magazine, March 2011




No comments:

Post a Comment