Sunday, 6 February 2011

Yuck!

I admire people who can take a damn-ugly accessory/ piece of clothing and work it. Make it look quirky/ whimsical/ ironic but most importantly: Stylish. I bow before their stylish alter and dream of emulating their effortless perfection.


But some things are SO ghastly, that it doesn't matter who you are- you just shouldn't go there.


This Louis Vuitton Monogram Nova Minaudiere is one such accessory. Let's for a second pretend it doesn't cost an outrageous $35,500; there are still so many things wrong with it. When I saw it, something inside me died. I am not sure if it was the monogram that did it, or the Swarovski crystals (god, those crystals), but nothing in the world could make me like this monstrosity.




Images: purseblog

No comments:

Post a Comment