Sunday, 27 March 2011

Monday- Friday: Hanneli Mustaparta

The other week, as it was Red Nose Day, one of the departments of my firm decided to indulge its staff members by allowing them to wear red in return for a small donation. And this is about as daring as it gets when you're working in the city. 


So forgive me for feeling a little pang of jealousy when I saw these photos of Hanneli Mustaparta, contributing photographer for Vogue. Her clothes are uber-cool, ranging from her Stella McCartney coat and ipad case to her J Brand jeans and powder blue vintage blouse. And she probably gets a press discount and free clothes all the time, hell, if I were a fashion designer I'd give her plenty of freebies.


I'm sure you'll agree, the girl's got style.


Day 1





Day 2





Day 3






Day 4






Day 5





Photos: Vogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment