Tuesday, 31 May 2011

I'll tell you what I want, what i REALLY REALLY WANT

A Gold Sequin Jumpsuit!! JLO does it best in her gold ensemble, and I want hers, but do not know who it's by, but if anyone does then pleaseeeee tell me, you would make my year. I tried rocking the sequinned harem pants trend- see below- but I want something more dramatic.




Jennifer Lopez Zuhair Murad Silver Jumpsuit Jennifer Lopes Sparkles In Zuhair Murad Jumpsuit At Love? Pre Release Album Party Photos

Jennifer Lopez Zuhair Murad Jumpsuit Jennifer Lopes Sparkles In Zuhair Murad Jumpsuit At Love? Pre Release Album Party Photos
Jennifer Lopez Sequined Strapless Jumpsuit Jennifer Lopes Sparkles In Zuhair Murad Jumpsuit At Love? Pre Release Album Party Photos

1 comment:

  1. Zuhair Murad Fall 2011, she wore it for the launch of her new album

    ReplyDelete