Wednesday, 29 June 2011

He who seeks rest finds boredom. He who seeks work finds rest.- Dylan Thomas




It's only July and still two months to go before I commence the LPC and then my training contract in the city.  Now it's been exactly a month since I left my last job and after a whole year of 9am-8pm days, I don't know what to do with myself.


In the past month I've spent waaay too much time in airport departure lounges; rewatched all the films from my Tennessee Williams box set; read a million random books; whiled away many an evening singing Russian Karaoke and bought more shoes than I care to admit.


However, the restless boredom that accompanies limitless freedom is beginning to grate. Hence, it is with renewed vigour that I'm updating my blog. I'm also toying with the idea of getting a job to fill the time between now and September. If anyone has anything interesting they need help with, let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment