Thursday, 2 June 2011

Let's Have Some Fun.


How it’s done? Get a bowl of water, pour little bits of all the different shades you want, it should float on the top, swirl with a toothpick or something like it and when it looks like you want on top of the water, then dip your nails through the water…
put vaseline on your fingers (not the nails) so that the paint doesnt get on your skin..
 THIS ROCKS.
trying this asap



How it’s done? Get a bowl of water, pour little bits of all the different shades you want, it should float on the top, swirl with a toothpick or something like it and when it looks like you want on top of the water, then dip your nails through the water…




put vaseline on your fingers (not the nails) so that the paint doesnt get on your skin..

 THIS ROCKS.

trying this asap

stfu, doing asap.


Just tried this and it actually worked! Ahhh this is so cool! But the area around my fingernails is a mess now haha.

 trying this right now.




1 comment:

  1. I seriously cannot wait to try this. I saw it this morning and I am counting down the hours till I can go home and try this. AMAZING!!! I love nail art, I am always looking for something new and interesting to do.

    ReplyDelete