Friday, 3 June 2011

Liar liar, pants on fire (?)

You had to have been sleeping under a rock to miss the Blake Lively nude photo scandal. Now I love Blake, she's my girl, but I was a tad disappointed. 


Not only does she look better with her clothes on, but her denials seem unconvincing. 


Now I am fully aware of the torts of slander and libel, and hence, a disclaimer : I am not alleging that the photos are her, but merely commenting on the controversy (hence the question mark)..


And whilst it may be circumstantial, I beg someone to consider the odds of a tall leggy blonde, with Blake's visage taking nude photos of herself, with the same iphone as Blake owns, in an identical case?


If you want to see what all the fuss is about, just click the link below.


NSFW Versions of the alleged photos (warning, contain nudity)




Alleged Blake Lively Leaked Nude Cell Phone Pictures 


Blake Lively holding an iPhone with black rubber case on set of Gossip Girl





1 comment:

  1. hahaha.... When will starlets learn not to take naked pictures of themselves if they don't want them to be made public? Love her excuse "it's not me".

    ReplyDelete