Wednesday, 13 July 2011

BAG OF THE YEAR? CELINE LUGGAGE TOTE

Remember the Chloe Paddington? And the Fendi Spy Bag? And the Chloe Silverado? Think back to the early 2000's. I was still in school (year 10) and I remember shopping with my mum and the feverish waiting lists for these bags in all the stores.  People just couldn't get enough of them, and shopping-wise it was definitely a time of disposable income and conspicuous consumption.


So I was surprised to find that there is a new champion on the handbag throne. The Celine Luggage Tote has arm wrestled its way ahead of the competition and is now on every lust list around; including my own.


There are waiting lists for this gem, especially in the brighter colours and I really want the neon pink. The voice of reason in my life, my brother, will no doubt wag his finger at me belligerently and exclaim "what happened to ...'if I get the Birkin, I won't buy another handbag till I'm 30'"...


















No comments:

Post a Comment