Thursday, 14 July 2011

Bible for Fashion !

My good friend, Fallon, total diva and blogger extraordinaire, with the biggest wardrobe I've EVER seen, has done a wonderful post on a little goodbye party we went to yesterday for our lovely Carina, who is leaving to NY for two months.


Check out Fal's blog, which is amazing and my constant inspiration:


 http://www.bibleforfashion.com/



-------------------------------------------------------------

EXTRACT FROM BIBLE FOR FASHION- (ALL TEXT AND IMAGES PROPERTY OF BIBLE FOR FASHION)

 



bracelets (from left to right): Shamballa, Rolex, Shamballa, Hermes
Last night one of my very good friends hosted a leaving party for herself at the new W Hotel in London… She’s only leaving for 2 months- but any reason for some champagne and canapes.
I’m very lucky that I have a very glamorous, stylish group of friends (well I think so anyway)! Last night was one of those evenings where we all turned up sort of wearing the same thing (normally a major fashion faux pas)…
It was all about wrist bling adornment, Christian Louboutins, and fellow blogger from The Luxury Marionette and I had our beloved Hermes Birkins…

No comments:

Post a Comment