Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Dylan Lauren in the spectacular wedding dress designed by father, Ralph Lauren.




IN his first television interview in twenty years, Ralph Lauren has told Oprah Winfrey about designing his daughter Dylan's wedding dress.
"I had to do something that was better than ever before," Lauren said. "When you do something for your family or your daughter, I mean it's the only daughter I have - beautiful girl. I want to just give her something that she'd really treasure and give her something that would be really amazing. I want her to feel fantastic."
Dylan - who married hedge fund manager Paul Arrouet - revealed she is delighted with her father's efforts.
"I told my fiancé, 'I may sleep in it. I might wear it the next day,'" she added. "It's really beautiful. I know that every bit of his energy and heart went into making sure that I liked it."
Source: Text and images from Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment