Sunday, 24 July 2011

NICKY HILTON'S CLOSET, COURTESY OF THE COVETEUR

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>My weakness is shoes. I organize them by designer. My favorites are Christian Louboutin and Alaïa.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Shoes, Various Designers</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I wear flats all the time. My staple outfit is skinny jeans, ballet flats and a blazer.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>All, Various Designers</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I love Hello Kitty and always will. Here she is wearing my Marc Jacobs shoes and Cavalli cape. Quite the couture kitty. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Cape, Roberto Cavalli; Shoes, Marc Jacobs</span>#inline_01
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'></span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Ring, Solange Azagury-Partridge</span>#inline_02



<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>When I find something I like I tend to buy it in all colors, shapes and sizes. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>All, Balmain</span>#inline_09
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'></span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Coat, Christian Dior; Dress, Louis Vuitton</span>
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>My bengal Valentine looks so adorable! She was a gift from my boyfriend for Valentine's Day a few years ago. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Bag, Lanvin; Cat, Not For Purchase</span>#inline_10
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I wore this dress to the Vanity Fair Oscar party years ago. I was standing at the bar and Tom Ford tapped me on the shoulder. Apparently it wasn't draping correctly so he fixed it for me.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Dress, Gucci; Bag, Chanel; Shoes, Brian Atwood</span>#inline_11

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I'm obsessed with anything leopard so these shoes were a must-have for me. I picked up the yellow necklace one night in NYC when I was out with the boys from LMFAO. I think it's their line that they designed.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Shoes, Lanvin; Necklace, LMFAO</span>#inline_19

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I bought this purse almost 10 years ago in Las Vegas. It looks very Vegas-y.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Shoes, Lanvin; Bag, Balenciaga</span>#inline_13

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>Meeting Obama was very neat. Such a cool, eloquent, personal man. I feel prouder to be American than ever right now. Go USA! </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Top, Catherine Malandrino; Skirt, Patricia Field; Shoes, Christian Louboutin; Bag, Chanel</span>#inline_14

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I've been wearing Balenciaga bags since I was 16. So naturally I picked up many colors and variations along the way. Perfect go-to purse. The Alexander McQueen scarves are an easy, fun accessory to any outfit.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Bags, Balenciaga; Scarves, Alexander McQueen</span>#inline_18




Source The Coveteur

No comments:

Post a Comment