Friday, 15 July 2011

Product Review: Go Smile Teeth Whitening System

 Call me shallow, but to me, dental hygiene is undoubtedly the most important feature that determines a persons attractiveness. Whilst good teeth do not have the transformative power of making someone a super-hunk... bad teeth can totally give a super-hunk the sex appeal of a super-skunk.


And so, to the people reading this right now. There are those amongst you that give me fantasies of taking a pressure washer to your gnashers.


And as I won't be telling you this to your face anytime soon..well you catch my drift.


The best product in the world for those amongst you who are shifting uncomfortably in your seats and wondering if it was you I had in mind at the time of writing, is: GO SMILE


I use this all the time, especially when I'm going out or have had a few too many cappuccinos. The results are instant and amazing. I don't use it as prescribed though and will use just one ampoule if needed, I don't do the whole week course as you already see a huge difference after one application.


"GO SMiLE's Smile Whitening System is formulated to brighten your smile with an easy two-minute application, twice a day, for seven days. The GO SMiLE difference is in a clinically proven whitening serum preserved pure and potent in a patented single-dose ampoule.
It's clinically proven to deliver whitening results in just one day with no sensitivity or unpleasant taste. It's able to reach and target individual teeth, even if teeth aren't perfectly straight. Easy to use. Just apply and go"

Available at SpaceNK for £85, totally worth it when professional cleaning starts in the hundreds.
SMILE WHITENING SYSTEM

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is awe-inspiring. I have found many new things. Your way of staging is also fascinating. You have elected very incredible topic. I appreciated it.

    ReplyDelete