Sunday, 28 August 2011

Bank Holiday Weekend (Yipee!)


The bank holidays finally arrived and so the BH weekend was spent in perfect idleness, wandering through London streets, eating cupcakes, catching up with my ladies and cowering under doorways for cover when the rain came pelting down- photos taken before I was drenched in the downpour.

In other news, found my Chanel Willy Wonka glasses that I'd thought I'd lost so they are making an appearance below.

p.s. If you like my blog, like it on facebook or bloglovin. Don't be shy, the more readers I have, the more posts there'll be :)
  




7 comments:

  1. Such a chic outfit! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) just checked out your blog which is fabulous btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this outfit, you have such a classy/chic style

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys just made my day :) thank u xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank u Fal :) Muchos Love! xxx

    ReplyDelete