Wednesday, 31 August 2011

I love: The Raw Denim Bar & Kasil Jeans

We all know that you can judge a woman's fashion-cred by her denim and so please don't assume that your RocknRepublic and Seven for Mankind jeans are gonna cut it. Jeans are what we live in on a daily basis and as a wardrobe staple, some thought is required when choosing the right pair.

 
I loath jean-shopping. I find it stressful simply because I'm bamboozled by the sheer variety of shapes, cuts and brands. Plus when confronted with too much choice I tend to buckle and walk away empty-handed. So I've always dreamed of a denim purveyor to furnish me with well-edited and bang-on-trend pieces to alleviate the stress of the seasonal jean shop.


Drum-Roll Please.... Enter, The Raw Denim Bar.

Founded by Wendy Montgomery, the Raw Denim Bar stocks the most fashionable and under the radar brands of the moment, including my new favourites: Rich & Skinny  and Kasil. So I decided to sample their offering and the lovely ladies at TRDB sent me four magnificent pairs, which I will be reviewing over the next week.

You can either visit them on their website or their Notting Hill showroom.



Kasil Minx Uptown Ultra-Skinny Jean £160

These jeans are my fave, they are a deep blue with a waxy finish to the denim. They feel amazing on because they are the sort of jeans that FIT LIKE A GLOVE- which is important if like me, you like a tight seamless fit.

With Kasil it's all about the cut, there are no unnecessary logos or tacky details. Plain, simple, effortlessly cool.


Moreover they have a medium rise, so you don't get a builders bum when your bending over and they also really pull you whilst at the same time being obscenely comfortable. I could really wear them all day because not only do they look amazing, they feel like you've put on your comfiest leggings and wandered out of the house.
 
Will 100% be buying Kasil in the future.
 
Check out the jeans here.






Jeans: Kasil
Top: RM by Roland Mouret
Shoes: YSL
Hat: H&M
Bag: Christian Dior

3 comments:

  1. Merci deary :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aMAzing, will go and check out the shop for sure.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete