Wednesday, 10 August 2011

LIZ EARLE INSTANT BOOST SKIN TONIC AND SKIN REPAIR MOISTURISER

You may remember my rave review of Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser. Naturally because I was so impressed I decided to try some more products from Lizzy's range. So the obvious candidates were her toner and moisturiser.


Here goes...



LIZ EARLE INSTANT BOOST SKIN TONIC


This toner is great to use after the cleanser or just by itself. It smells absolutely divine and has a gentle floral smell. Usually I have to be careful with toners as they can often strip my skin and leave it really uncomfortable, but this was a total gem. I guess the fact that its alcohol free and has aloe vera, calendula, chamomile, cucumber, hops and a million other lovely things is that made the difference.


But more importantly even if you use it without the cleanser it leaves skin squeaky clean. I also love the fact that the product has the right balance of cleansing and soothing properties. It really has made a difference to my skin and I absolutely recommend it.



SKIN REPAIR MOISTURISER (Normal/ Combination)


Now onto the Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser. The first thing that needs to be said is that as with all Liz Earle products the formulation is totally natural. Avocado oil, echinacea, borage oil, wheatgerm oil, vitamin E etc.. The cream is packed with essential fatty acids to nourish your skin, but at the same time does not feel heavy or greasy. 


The formulation is light and glides on. It does not sit like an oil slick on the surface of the skin but effortlessly sinks in. After using it for a week I've found that my skin is glowing and looks really healthy. Happily I report that unlike many moisturisers, there appear to be no irritants in this one, so it's safe to use even on the most sensitive of skin.


So if you are looking to change your cleanse, tone and moisturise routine then you should definitely consider Liz Earle. You can check out the range and order online at the Liz Earle Website.






50ml jar

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for ones marѵеlouѕ posting!
    I really еnjoyеd reading іt, yοu
    aгe a greаt author. I will ensuгe that І bооkmarκ уоur blog and definitely will
    comе baсk from now оn. I wаnt to
    encοurаge you tο continue уour grеat wrіting, havе a nice weekend!
    My blog :: passagens aereas promocionais

    ReplyDelete