Monday, 15 August 2011

Love My New: Louboutin Nude Maggie Pumps/ Shoes

I've been lusting over these shoes for months are seeing them on the red carpet, but haven't been able to find them anywhere. So imagine my surprise when I walked into Selfridges today and they were just sitting there, waiting for me.


Exclusive to Selfridges in the UK the nude maggie pumps had a two month waiting list and every pair was rationed, however miraculously there was a pair in my size that someone failed to pick up.  


I did feel a bit bad about parting with my cash considering they have a suede bottom and like the Amazon, you never know when rain's gonna strike in London. So I'll just have to wear them when skies are blue and red roses too.










1 comment:

  1. So so so beautiful, so so so jealous! x

    http://www.thelondoner.me/

    ReplyDelete