Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Model Watch: Hunter Lee Francis Phillips

I met Hunter back when I was 14 and he was a gangly 12 year old with braces. He was one of the three musketeers; dean, hunter and Alex(my brother). They've been best friends for 12 years and needless to say I  watched them all grow up and blossom into exemplary adults.


Back in the day, I was obsessed with America's next Top Model... and believe you me, I was no Tyra. This is why I made Hunter my pet project. Aged 15 I became his self styled 'manager' and liked to tell anyone who would listen that Hunter was the next big thing. If they wanted him, they would have to go through me.

 Then Zoolander came out, and the boys wanted none of it. But somewhere deep inside I held out hope.

His flawless skin, ice blonde hair, probing eyes and petulant mouth completely distinguish him. Hunter's looks place him in the edgy territory. And we all know that 'edgy' can be a minefield, however luckily (and all the ladies will tell you this)Hunter gets the best of all worlds because he is edgy-handsome and, sorry to use the old cliche, has the personality to match.


So, when Hunter recently told me that he'd been signed by AMCK models, I gave him THE MOTHER OF ALL TOLD YOU SOs. I just know he is gonna go far. Not only is he absolutely amazing in front of a camera but he is one of the funniest, nicest and kindest people I know. And as any casting agent will tell you, it's not all about looks.



No comments:

Post a Comment