Monday, 29 August 2011

Tess Van Ghert: Beautiful Baubles

So yesterday I had the pleasure of previewing the new Tantra collection by Tess Van Ghert, along with a few other pieces. I was hugely excited because TVG is one of the coolest up-coming jewellery brands around and each piece is painstakingly made by hand with semi-precious stones.

I will let the photos do the talking because frankly the designs speak for themselves. When I was in Monaco this summer everyone seemed to have something from TVG and all the gorgeous ladies around the pool were decked out in her stuff. Turns out that both bags and jewellery are amongst the best sellers of MCMarket, Monaco and of course when you see the pieces in the flesh, it is hardly surprising.



















5 comments:

  1. How much are the beads bracelets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They start at £80ish... I think the Turquoise one with the Buddah is £97 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I Particularly love the blue beads with the red buddha!
    Which did you buy? x

    http://www.thelondoner.me/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Rose :) I love the blue beads with the white Buddha, my fave! so those r the ones i'll be getting :)

    btw ur Pizza post made me sooo hungry!! xxx

    ReplyDelete