Friday, 12 August 2011

There's a fire burning, not too far from here. Out on the East Coast maybe it resides in you my dear

Excited. Today I got tickets to see two of my favourite bands live; Red Hot Chili Peppers at London's O2 and Alkaline Trio @ The Electric Ballroom, Camden. 


Been a die hard Alkaline Trio fan since 15 so I am monumentously excited. The last gig I went to was at Brixton Academy 5 years ago. The crowd was pretty rough, all goths and Victorian punks. Of course, it was just my luck that I spent the entire gig wedged in the armpit of some stoned towering skinhead.


Anyways, in my excitement I dug out my old rolling stones t-shirt, cut off the sleeves for authenticity and presto. Wore a Thomas Wylde bag and some black creeper boots to match.


No comments:

Post a Comment