Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Wish I was here: Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai, Thailand

You can never go wrong with a Four Seasons resort, especially in the Far East. I adore Asia and the beautiful tranquility you get away from the hustle and bustle of the main cities.


On my destination wish list is the Four Seasons Resort in the Mae Rim Valley. The resort is nestled amongst acres of lush vegetation and each villa is four stories and resembles a Burmese Temple.





An absolutely gorgeous place to get away from it all. Take lots of books, an ipad, a few bikinis and spend 10 days being pampered and chilling in the luxurious wilderness. Exactly my kind of holiday.


Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai > Lower infinity pool for adults > Welcome to Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai.

Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai > Gardens/landscaping

2 comments:

  1. That pool looks TO DIE FOR! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! all their resorts r INCREDIBLE :) XX

    ReplyDelete