Monday, 26 September 2011

BEST SUNDAY ROAST EVER @ FORMOSINA MAIDA VALE

I love Sundays. The last day of the week that always seems to slip through my fingers and leaves me wondering where the time has gone.

This Sunday was no different. During the day I headed over to Maida Vale for Brunch with my friends at Formosina, which also happens to be a restaurant owned by the impossibly beautiful mother of my friend, Fallonista (bible for fashion).


My motto is never eat more than you can lift- but I kid you not, this place serves the most incredible food ever and you'll be struggling to fit through the door at the end of your meal. Most of us plumped for the traditional favourite- THE SUNDAY ROAST. I love a good roast and Drum Roll Please.. This roast was the best I've ever had and I'm not just saying that because Fal is my friend, but because it tasted incredible and everyone had a slightly glazed look on their face as they were eating.

What I especially loved is that along with the mouthwatering dishes, the ambiance of this place is divine. The cut crystal chandeliers, the Maximillian Wiedemann art on the walls, the perfect lighting and the atmosphere of decadent cosy intimacy.

Basically, I loved the place and tried to keep this review free from hyperbolic exaggerations, so seriously, I speak the truth. Give it a try and see for yourself.


18 Formosa Street, W9 1EE – 0207 289 9888










 






4 comments:

  1. Love Formosina!! Was there on Sunday too, brunch :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great posts across, very informative blog with this plush lux feel. I will come back again. x

    ReplyDelete