Sunday, 25 September 2011

Better when we're together :)

Yesterday me and my lovely friends attended the most fabulous birthday dinner and party hosted by Fallonista of Bible For Fashion

It was the birthday of her younger brother, Laurence and call me sentimental (coz I am), but it was heartwarming to see four generations coming together, sitting side by side in the candlelight, sipping champagne and celebrating Laurence's b'day.

The dinner of about 30 people took place in Movida, which was beautifully bedecked with candles and flowers. Millions of mini burgers, fries, escalopes, pasta and cakes later we were ready to boogie. 

I don't think anyone wanted to go home and as I type this, I am wistfully remembering last night and smiling :)

 



Lovebirds!

Lovebirds!! 

Fallonista!

You can see why we're friends


Glow in the dark!

Herve Leger was the label of choice

4 comments:

  1. lovely looking girls. emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much did your dress cost?

    Luna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everyone! Keep reading. :)

    Hi Luna, the price was a bit above what they charge for the standard models if that helps..
    xxx

    ReplyDelete