Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Every man dies - not every man really lives

So the other day I did something that incorporated many of the things that give me pleasure.

1. the outdoors
2. food (always)
3. oysters (fine de claires)
4. good company (my uncle)
5. fresh amazing smelling flowers (hydrangeas)
6. prosecco (fizzy and peachy)
7. taking photos (or rather working on my skills)
8. sitting in the sunshine (working on the tan)

Where? Bibendum Restaurant and Oyster Bar, Chelsea. The food  wasn't great (except the oysters which are always the same), but I was so happy that day that it didn't matter.

So, Carpe Diem. Don't wait for good things to happen to you, seize the moment, enjoy the simple pleasures, love your friends, be generous, don't bear grudges, laugh lots and enjoy.
















No comments:

Post a Comment