Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Did you make it to the Milky Way?

Met two of my best friends for lunch today and spent three hours talking about everything under the sun over 'Lady and the Tramp' sized plates of bolognese and enough cheesecake to fill a stadium.


I was surprised to learn of some of the developments in the normally uneventful (sorry ladies) personal lives of my girls. What surprised me even more was the sheer amount of energy they were expending worrying over things beyond their control . Now I am no relationship expert, and as a person I have always been led exclusively by my heart, but nevertheless I think that there comes a point when someone's dignity should kick in and force them to move on with their life, leaving the person causing them any unnecessary disquiet behind.


Some things it's better to realise sooner than later...

  1. If someone cares, he will show it.
  2. Don't make excuses for people
  3. Grown ups don't play games
  4. Stop worrying, it won't get you anywhere and enjoy :)

Feelgood Song- all the other kids with the pumped up kicks.


No comments:

Post a Comment