Saturday, 24 September 2011

Green is my favorite- because it's the colour of your eyes, grass, trees, money, and life.

We are 6 days away from October and London is suddenly experiencing a second Summer. This morning I woke up and the sky through my window was a blazing blue. I went for my morning jog in the park and there were people swimming in the Sepentine Lido and sprawled under trees with picnic baskets!

So determined to enjoy what is undoubtedly one of the last clement weekends of the year, me, my friend and my trusty SLR spent the day wandering around our local area, taking pictures, talking and people watching- a very serious past time don't you know.












4 comments:

  1. absolutely stunning post. Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Emily :) glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice post! and i love your bracelet in the 3rd to last picture, where is it from? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u :)

    The bracelet is from Gallerie Lafayette Paris, but I don't for the life of me remember the brand. I will try to find out and do a post on it )

    ReplyDelete