Tuesday, 13 September 2011

I don't know how she does it premiere : Christina Hendricks

I adore Christina Hendricks for her non-comformist attitude to beauty.


Usually when I look at celebs I consider skipping my next 10 meals, although admittedly the fatty-boom-boom in me never follows through.


When I look at Christina she spurs me to action. The fridge door opens and is emptied of every calorific treat imaginable. A tub of tiramisu later and I'm perfectly content. 


But of course it helps when you put on weight on the 'right' places!


Red carpet nightmare: Sarah Jessica Parker is put in the shade by Mad Men star Christina Hendricks colourful display at the premiere of The Weinstein Company's I Don't Know How She Does It Premiere


Buxom beauty: Christina Hendricks is back to her glamorous self in a daring blush pink dress at the New York premiere Buxom beauty: Christina Hendricks is back to her glamorous self in a daring blush pink dress at the New York premiere

1 comment: