Friday, 16 September 2011

I generally avoid temptation because I can't resist it...

From the AW 2011 collection, these Christian Louboutin Sobek shoes are the most breathtaking thing EVER. But it's absolutely heartbreaking that they cost £933 (a month's wages for most families).

 So I will just look at them, every day, for the next 12 months. I will tell myself that I don't want them, that I don't need them, that they are too green, too shiny... too everything. Like the serpent in Eden.

I won't want them. Nothing will penetrate my defences. And when I see them in the boutique, my heart may give a little flutter and if I'm suddenly gripped by senseless longing... well then, the 37.5 better be sold out.


1 comment:

  1. Damn these shoes are HOT! Saw them in champagne tone in nyc, It was love at first sight...sigh...

    ReplyDelete