Thursday, 8 September 2011

Naughty Naughty.

I am the proud owner of one of the laziest dogs on the planet. So usually I'll take him to the park in the evenings and he will play with his friends, but when it comes to going home he's horrendous. He will lie down flat and refuse to move, and dragging him doesn't work because then I get weird looks from people who think I'm  strangling my dog - and he totally knows what he's doing, he just wants to make me look bad. 

And it's all my fault because as a puppy I used to put him in my bag or in my hat when he got tired, so he kind of assumed that every one of my many oversized bags is his personal private jet. So you got to be careful what you leave lying around the house, as he will just come, climb into it and chill there. 

Admittedly the first photo is totally staged- but the second two are all him.




2 comments:

  1. HA! What a little shmoofy! My dog does this too xx

    ReplyDelete