Thursday, 6 October 2011

A beautiful gesture- thank you...

You may remember I did an entry about  the other day about the right way to send flowers, entitled "Some girls like roses... I dont" and here it is.

So whilst I was at university a few days ago I got a call from my mum. Someone had sent me the most gorgeous vivid bouquet of different kinds of flowers. Included was a card which read "Some girls like roses.... you don't"

There was no name and nothing to indicate who they were from. 

But I almost don't need to know the identity of the sender, because the fact that they were capable of such a gesture speaks volumes about their character. Caring, selfless, kind and wanting nothing more than to give someone a moment of happiness. And the message in the card revealed imagination and a quick wit.

So I guess all I'm saying is thank you. You succeeded in bringing a smile to my face.






No comments:

Post a Comment