Monday, 28 November 2011

10 STYLE RULES FOR THE GUYS.

What makes for a stylish guy? Contrary to what this pictures might suggest, you don't need Abercrombie good looks and abs that could grate cheese in order to look good. But you do need to be well put together. 


Tumblr_lq5yqy9t3k1qb1ifho1_500_large


THE RULES
  1. Everything begins with the hair. It's important to us gals and for some ideas check out THIS POST.
  2. Nothing makes for a hotter look than impeccable tailoring. Even if you're chubby you can should still wear slim-fit shirts with jeans and look amazing.
  3. When I say 'slim-fit', I do not mean Topman/Emo-boy/ so tight I can see your nipples slimfit. But something that is cut well and tapers just enough to give you a silhouette. No popping buttons.
  4. I worship Balenciaga for making impeccably fitted shirts for men. For shirt advice look HERE.
  5. Do not, under any circumstances wear clothes that have the name of the brand emblazoned on them. I don't want to see t-shirts that read 'BOSS' or 'FCUK' or 'DOLCE GABANNA'. Cardinal sin.
  6. Cardigans are cute and lull girls into a false sense of security
  7. When on public transport I stare at men's shoes. Not weird. most of my girlfriends do this. If the shoes are old, scuffed, wrinkled or god forbid look like they smell; well let's just say you only have one chance to make a first impression and you don't wan't it to be your last impression.
  8. Oxford Brogues are super cool. Love Churchill's shoes/ Lanvin sneakers/ converse trainers.
  9. Jeans should never be too tight. Avoid 'skinny' jeans and go for fitted.
  10. Don't try to be someone you're not. Wear what you like but try to be self-critical because most people won't tell you if you look ghastly.
Tumblr_lm1bq8kfcj1qioisuo1_500_large_large
Tumblr_lswxmbvwrl1qhqjazo1_500_large

Tumblr_ll5aa9zoa81qavqczo1_500_large
X_abedecfc_large
Img_1508_large

2 comments:

  1. I showed this to my boyfriend because he struggles to understand what I mean when I tell him to make more of an effort. Thank you. Lulu xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha good rules!

    thx for you comment, i like you like my blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete