Sunday, 13 November 2011

Don't step on my blue suede shoes.

Don't step on my blue suede shoes


Don't step on my blue suede shoes by hanushka featuring cocktail rings


I've been regularly swooping into London's Louboutin's hoping to get these blue suede metallip babies. However, as luck would have it- sold out. Shoe of the season and huge waiting list to boot.


But I managed to get them from Net-a-porter this morning; http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/166328 because through a happy coincidence, my size was still available.


So I went on Polyvore and styled them as I would wear them and can't wait to get them come Monday and slip my feet into them.


To poach Elvis' immortal words, don't step on my blue suede shoes. Like a predator who's just locked jaws around their prey I will flip should any harm come to them, consider yourselves warned.

2 comments:

  1. I have them in blue and they are amazing! Not the most comfortable though :s but v v v sexy!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeh they don't look comfortable- but no pain no gain ;) xxxx

    ReplyDelete