Sunday, 18 December 2011

Interior Design Perfection: Tiffany Suite, St Regis, New York

I found these photos of the Tiffany Suite ($8500 per night) at the St Regis Hotel, Manhattan, NY on Zumrud H's really cool new blog (check it out) and just had to share.

My oh Myyyyy. This has to be one of the greatest interior designs I've ever seen and if you know me, you will know I am mad about perfectly executed interiors. The colour pallet is absolutely magnificent, the crisp clean whites, the neutral dove greys and the intense radiant turquoises come together to startling effect. The furniture and accessories are gaspworthy and the view doesn't even need mentioning.

Dear St Regis, if you would like a resident blogger, look no further; I'm your girl. This could be the start of something beautiful.































6 comments:

  1. amazing!! has the same name as me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you don't just copy paste descriptions from the internet, but add your personal opinion :) great blog !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so me! I wish I could live there... :)

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing! and those macaroons <3

    ReplyDelete