Tuesday, 24 January 2012

The Cold Snap

There's a chill in the air and when I left the house this morning the leaves on the ground were crackling under my feet. Wrapping up warm is essential and by the time I'd walked Plato to Park Lane to meet his girlfriend it felt like my fingers might snap from the frost. So if your planning a trip to London, consider yourself warned; it can get bonecrushingly chilly.











Cape- Zara
Jeans- Siwy
Boots- Chanel
Bag- Chanel
Top- Topshop
Scarf- Marc Jacobs

5 comments:

  1. You look sooo cute ;)

    www.me-and-only-me.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, if it's that chilly in London, I don't think I'd last living there. Haha, I'm from California, so I wouldn't survive. You look super cute though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are your gloves!? However, very cute. But seriously, you should have some Chanel or Hermes gloves for those frosty hands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!

    Audrey, I would happily swap London for Cali. Bikinis, sun, cadillac, wind in my hair. Life doesnt get any better.

    Chris, I didn't bank on it being THAT cold, I will take note though and keep my mitts on next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! thanks for your sweet commen on my blog!! you've got a great syle! very nice cape! I am happy to be your newest follower! xx Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

    ReplyDelete