Thursday, 9 February 2012

The 2012 Sony World Photography Awards Shortlist

Here are the entires shortlisted for the prestigious Sony Worldwide Photography Awards 2012. My favourite is the entry by Irina Werning as I am drawn to the captivating concept of capturing a subject through the lens of time. The rest of the images aren't really my cup of tea, although aesthetically pleasing they lack a certain depth or strike me as too contrived, but hey what do I know?
First photo by Giovanni Frescura

Photo by Krzysztof Browko

Photo by Paul Störm



Photo by Ricky Alexander

Photo by Alessandro Falco

Photo by Nick Redman

Photo by Laura Pannack

Photo by Natalia Belentsova

Photo by Pansiri Pikunkaew

Photo by Stephen Wilkes

Photo by Irina Werning

Photo by Mattia Vacca

Photo by Cemhan Biricik

Photo by Sanket K

2 comments:

  1. these are all amazing!! I can't even choose a favourite..

    ReplyDelete