It felt a bit like someone had raided the room service cart at various hotels and sent me the booty, along with a few unwanted bits and bobs from their makeup bag. The only product I thought was semi-decent was the Paul Mitchell hair serum, but that doesn't really makeup for the rest of the stuff.
What I got
- Gold Duwop venom lipgloss. It stung like a jellyfish. Bit of a weird colour as well.
- BM Beauty, some spangly purple mineral eyeshadow. I would have preferred something a bit more neutral, a bit less I've been punched in the eye.
- Lavender hand sanitiser. yawn.
- Coco-Shambala body gel. I really think these companies should have a no shower products policy, always a bit underwhelming.
- Paul Mitchell smoothing serum.