Wednesday, 8 February 2012

LoveRocks Lifeline Charity Ball at Claridges

Recently myself and one of my closest friends, Fidan attended the LoveRocks Charity ball in Claridges. The event was a live and silent auction in aid of the The Theotokos Foundation for handicapped children in Greece. 

The ballroom looked like a fairytale. Bursting with white flowers, candles, gents in tuxedos and women bedecked in precious gemstones gliding along in the most beautiful gowns imaginable. The storybook theme was inadvertently continued by the blizzard that greeted us when we left the party and the heavily falling snow which seemed to powder every car, road and pavement. 

My camera was testing my patience, so here are the few photos I did manage to get.











6 comments:

  1. Love the photos!

    You are one step away from winning $100! Click the link below to enter my giveaway! :)
    Enter boticca.com giveaway, win $100
    ♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cap sleeves on that dress woowie x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those cap sleeves on that dress woowie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great party and you guys look gorgeous! xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it all. http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete