Thursday, 2 February 2012

Review: My first Glossybox !

Not much has been happening lately and there is little to entertain me outside the confines of archaic statutory instruments and legal intricacies.
But this morning, I got something very special in the post. My first Glossybox for January.
Glossybox is a unique concept. For £10 you get a mystery box every month containing 5 high end beauty products, mostly in sample sizes but one will always be full-size. I think this is a fantastic idea if like me you love trying new brands and products, but don't know where to start or if you end up wanting everything and the pain of choosing means you leave with nothing.
My Glossybox didn't disappoint. Firstly, I was completely sold on the beautiful packaging. This Valentines edition box is deep fuchsia pink, the products wrapped in delicate tissue paper with a bow and a heart sticker. What more could a girl want? For something so relatively inexpensive this thing made me feel damn special.


And if you thought the box was nice, check out its contents;


Eyeko emerald eyeliner
Orly deep red polish
Weleda cleanser and toner
FAB body wash
Murad Skin perfecting primer


Will definitely order next month!


http://www.glossybox.co.uk/






1 comment:

  1. Is it me, or do all the beauty boxes carry prettying the same products? I've been reading other blogger reviews on the various boxes; JolieUK, Glossy, Carmine etc ... and this seems to be the case.

    Not a criticism by any means, just an observation. I recently subscribed to Carmine and like it.

    Glad to have found your blog chick. I'll add you to my listings.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete