Saturday, 17 March 2012

1,2,3,4,5, everybody in the car so come on let's ride... To the liquor store around the corner. The boys say they want some gin and juice but I really don't wanna.

This Friday my closest compadres gathered at my house for Twister, burgers & shakes, curly cheese fries (The Diner at Harrods) and Tarte Tatin (all me, with a little help from my friends). Managed to take a few photos before my battery took its dying breaths to the tune of 'Mambo Number Five', because there's nothing like some cheesy tunes to get the party started.

Made this Tarte to Milly's (Olly's Mum) amazing recipe which I lifted (here) from their spectacular blog. I don't know what I would do without their sensational tips and tricks (would definitely have fewer friends, that's for sure).
 

2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! Mmmmh can almost taste it! So happy we helped out! ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks you so much for the recipe!
    I was looking for the perfect one and here it is :D

    Nice blog btw x

    Estelle

    http://serendipity2307.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete