Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Another Burger in Another Town: 5 Guys New York

It's naughty, dirty and hopelessly irresistible.

I'm talking about the New York City burger.

It is a rite of passage for every visitor to the Big Apple; a greasy initiation wreaking arterial havoc and resulting in intense satisfaction.


One of the best burger places in town is 5 guys, which has swept the burger boards  with their 1000-calorie-a-pop portions. Their fries are cooked in peanut oil, making them a little healthier than traditional alternatives. Of course, I ordered an extra large portion, conscious of keeping on top of my 5-a-day; after all this body is a temple. 

p.s. Thank you to The Londoner for her stomach-savvy suggestions.












4 comments:

  1. I WANT NOW!!!!!!!!!! Looks incredible! So jealous of you... Hope you are having fun in the Big Apple xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog so cute! :)
    check out mine when you get a chance please
    fashionistaface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGGGG!!! I also brake my usual eating habits when I travel & go all "Woman vs. Food." xo

    ReplyDelete