Saturday, 10 March 2012

Breakfast at the Four Seasons NYC: Caution - Look away if you're dieting

I was sure of one thing when checking into the Four Seasons New York; it was that I'd be pounding the paths of Hyde Park particularly hard on my return home to London.

Every time I've stayed with them over the years, my waistline has imperceptibly expanded with the goodness of their food offering. They are truly the best place to stay for a glutton. Temptation lurks behind every hardbound leather menu, with every swirly line of text presenting an irresistible proposition.


People say the food in NYC is amazing and I've been lucky enough to sample the better restaurants. So trust me when I tell you that during your jaunt in the Big Apple, you owe it to yourself, to at least once have breakfast at the Four Seasons Hotel. Some exceptional things on the menu are the Lemon and Ricotta pancakes, mango parfait, bagels with salmon, lychee green tea and raspberry orange juice.  Yes, you're probably a little virescent
 looking at these photos right now; but I'm sure you'll thank me, even when your jeans are a little snugger around the waist.

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your blog!! Just noticed you've changed the title fonts - it's quite hard to read! other than that keep doing what your doing you are a very talented writer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the feedback about the fonts, I am really grateful and will see if I can make them any clearer. You made my day with the comment about my writing :) *blushing* xxx

      Delete
  2. Going there as soon as I touch down in NYC. My bf will be thrilled :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sylvie, he will think all his christmases have come at once. Putty in your hands! x

      Delete
  3. So bad;)!! Next time it's off to the Brooklyn pizzerias :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you sure as a fitness coach you should be advocating pizzerias?!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. it's rare i think something tastes better than it looks, but this did hands down!

      Delete
  5. U have a great & interesting blog!

    ReplyDelete