Friday, 2 March 2012

Burger and the Beach

If you're a vegetarian look away now... Nothing like the sea air to work up an appetite.

At the St Regis, every room gets its own personal butler to pack and unpack your things and pretty much make sure you're well taken care of. The same goes for the beach, where the 'beach butlers' bring you food and light snacks throughout the day (and not so light snacks if you're me). They also spray you down with cooling Evian when the heat gets a little too much.


Since I'm in America, I decided (much to my mother's disdain) to go for the burger and fries, washed down by an ice cream milkshake and a bottle of ketchup. Would love to say I worked it all off in the gym, but who am I kidding!










6 comments:

  1. How can you be vegetarian when you got this in front of you? Seriously!

    x

    Estelle

    http://serendipity2307.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there are a lot of things u can't be with this in front of u...

      1. self-disciplined
      2. restrained
      3. not hungry

      xxx

      Delete
  2. A personal slave ..... I mean butler. Now that's living! And what's more natural than a hamburger at the beach. Looks like a fab holiday.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Sad to be leaving :) but the real world beckons xxx

      Delete
  3. If I were on vacation too I would eat anything! And also I have to check in to that hotel, personal butler sounds amazing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. check it out and let me know how you like it! :) Thanks for stopping by xxx

      Delete