Sunday, 18 March 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!

They say every girl grows up to be just like her mother.

Whatever the truth of that old adage may be, I certainly hope it proves true for me. My mother is warm, kind, funny, amazingly sharp and fearless. To say that I adore her would be an understatement!


So on this Mother's Day, on goes the apron and the little chef hat, I'm up to my elbows in flour, the pancakes are golden and drizzled with maple syrup and the muffins are gently rising in the oven. There's nothing like a bit of baking to put a smile on a mum's face. As the brains behind the outfit, I tasked little bro to make the card and organise the flowers; let's hope he passes my stringent quality control.
Hope everyone is having a lovely day. 







8 comments:

  1. Such a heartfelt post. Your mummy is beautiful just like you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) its a lot to live up to! xxx

      Delete
  2. wooow...its your mother???she looks like your sister,she s so stunning,God bless her:)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) thats so kind .. She will be thrilled to hear that xxx

      Delete
  3. omg, kakaya krasivaya u teba mama, mne pram ploho stalo:D lool. akk budto sestra :d Allah sahlasin :D. hiih. & haappy birthday to her :D <3

    ReplyDelete